My Blessed Family!

My Blessed Family!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bow-Tie Lasagna



Each week I share with my best friend Phyllis what I'll be making for the weekend.  I emailed her the recipe I would be cooking on Saturday and she fell in love with it.  She went to the store that evening and bought all the stuff to make it.  I hope by reading my blog you too will be just as excited as she was to make it.
This recipe put a new wonderful twist on a lasagna.  This is so quick to put together.

This blog will probably be the shortest blog I've done so far.

Start by getting a pot of water boiling to cook the pasta.  In the meantime get your hamburger meat frying.
Once that's done drain out the grease...eww grease.  YUCK!
By this time your pasta should be done...test it to make sure. :)  Everyone knows how I love to test my food. 
Drain your pasta and place back into the pot you cooked them in.  Drizzle your 2 tbsp of olive oil onto the pasta.  This will help it to not stick together.
Mix together well and then add in your favorite sauce.  I used my famous homemade spaghetti sauce; which was left over from when we had spaghetti earlier in the week, so it worked out great.

                                       

Make sure to put enough to coat each piece of pasta.  Now let's add in the rest of the stuff; salt, garlic powder, italian seasonings, sour cream, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

Mix together well and warm everything up together till the cheese is melted.

Then DIG IN!!!

Here's the link to the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment