My Blessed Family!

My Blessed Family!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cooked PB&J Sandwich

You are probably thinking that I'm one crazy person cooking a PB&J sandwich...not normal huh?  Do you like peanut butter that's all melted and oozing out of your bread?  If so.....this is the thing to cook. 
This is a picture of my husband's plate; by the time I went to take the picture of the peanut butter oozing from his sandwich he already had 1/2 of it eaten.  This was his first time eating it...I guess he liked it. 

Just make your peanut butter and jelly sandwich like your normally do.
As you can see one liked grape jelly and one like strawberry.  The Fruit of the Spirits not a "strawberry" the Fruit of the Spirits not a "Strawberry" cause if you wanna be a strawberry you might as well hear it; you can't be the Fruit of the Spirit.  Cause the Fruit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithness, Gentleness, and Self Control.  Oops sorry...when I hear Strawberry it makes me think of the Fruit of the Spirit. 
Ok back on track here.
Melt about a tablespoon of butter in your skillet.
And while that's melting mix together; egg, a little bit of milk, and some cinnamon.

I can't say how much to use...just use your judgement; that's what I did.
Mix that all together real well then dip your PB&J sandwich in it.
Make sure to coat both sides.  Once you have that coated real well on both sides place it in your skillet with the melted butter.

Cook it evenly on both sides.  That picture there is after I had already flipped it.  Don't that look pretty?
After it's cooked on both sides remove it from the skillet and place it on a plate.  Then you re ready to dig in.
Now don't that look good???  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment