My Blessed Family!

My Blessed Family!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ranch Chicken Sandwich - Trust me there's no ranch in this

Then why in the world is it called Ranch Chicken Sandwich?  Who Knows?  Oh yeah I do....Pioneer Woman knows.  It's probably because she made it on the Ranch.  You think?  Well since we don't know for sure that's what we are going to roll with.
How funny...I just realized that the chicken was much bigger than the bun.  I didn't notice that when I ate it cause I was too excited to dig on in.
Here's what you will need for this:

Let's see; we have chicken breast, bacon, cheese, pepper, honey, red pepper flakes, paprika, lemon, salt, and Dijon mustard.  Nope no ranch in there.

For this recipe you will need to allow 2-4 hours before actually cooking them.  This is for the marinading stage.
With a sharp knife slice your chicken breasts in half.
Don't be like me and make some of them VERY uneven.  Try your best to make the chicken breasts even.
In a big bowl combine the honey, Dijon mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, lemon juice and crushed red pepper flakes (only if you are using these).
  Stir to combine and then add in your chicken breast and coat them well.
Now just place plastic wrap (you know that stuff that I dislike) over the top and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours.  When the marinading time is up start cooking your bacon.

As well as getting your GF grill prepared.  You can actually use the grill outside if you wish.  Then when the grill is ready just throw the chicken on there.


When your chicken is cooked completely put the bacon on top.

 Then just be bad and top it with some cheese.


The bacon and chicken will be hot enough to melt the cheese.  Then place it on a toasted bun and dig right on in.

If you wish to make this very yummy sandwich here's the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment